Saturday, April 27, 2013

WINNER of Rosetta!!

A very Happy Saturday to everyone!!! I hope that you are all having a great weekend! We have had rain here today (and supposedly for the next several days) but I am NOT complaining because it is much better than SNOW!!! Eeeeeek!!!
 
 
Thank you all so very much for participating in the Rosetta SWEET STUFF because she is such a sweetie and has been looking for a new home....
 
 
The winner of this little cutie and her go-alongs is.....
 
 
This surprise may be headed for Norway?? Congratulations, Nina!! Please leave a comment on this posting to claim your prize and email your mailing info to me before Monday, April 29 at 8 AM ET so that I can get your SWEET STUFF to you right away!!
 
Hugs to all...and remember Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF will post right here at midnight tonight!!!
 


4 comments:

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Jacque!!!

Parabéns NINA!!!

Beijos

Nikki said...

Congrats Nina

Maryann Laursen said...

CONGRATS Nina with winning this little cutie here. She´s really gorgeous.

Nina said...

WOW - I won this beauty !!!
Thank you very much Jacque :-) I'll send you a mail right away

:-) Nina