Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WINNER of SWEET STUFF!!!

A very big THANK YOU to all of my faithful FOLLOWERS for dropping by and for leaving such inspiring comments! It is always such a joy for me to offer my SWEET STUFF and to see it going on its way to some lucky participant--although I wish I could clone it and send it to EVERY single one of you! But in time, surely you will all be a winner!!!! I certainly hope so anyway!!

But Mr Random.org is in charge of selecting...so for this sweet stuff he has selected.....
Rosalee who said: Fabulous Card Jacque. Love the image and the whole idea of it. TFS and thanks for the chance at your yummy candy. Hugs, Rosalee

Congratulations, Rosalee, and thank you so much for mentioning the SWEET STUFF on your sidebar and for being a FOLLOWER!!! It looks like this SWEET STUFF may be on its way to Manitoba, Canada!!! Please contact me before Friday, March 4 at 8 AM EST to claim your prize!!!

Remember that I still have additional SWEET STUFF that will run through Friday, March 4, so all you have to do is click on the picture on my right sidebar to go to the posting. Somebody has to win, and it just might be YOU!!! Smiles!!!

29 comments:

Kras said...

Rosalee,
Congratulations***

Ewelina said...

Congratulations Rosalee

Unknown said...

OMG I thought the candy winner was already drawn and took the pictures from my blog. How stupid can I be??
Hugs Ageeth x

Sheree said...

Congratulations Rosalee! You'll have fun using your new candy!

Love crafts forever said...

Big congrats to a winner.
Hugs Nataliya

SusanLotus said...

Oh, happy you! The winner I mean! ;)

Nelly said...

Congrats Rosalee - you are so lucky girl!

Unknown said...

Hi Jacque its me again, I put the photo back on my blog! Congrats to the winner of your candy.
Have a nice evening, Ageeth x

Lolô Artesanato said...

Congrats Rosalie

Traci S. said...

Congratulations, Rosalie! And, Jacque, thank you for being so generous!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Larisa said...

congratulations Rosalee )))))

Debbi said...

Congrats, Rosalee! :-)

Sharon Noble said...

congratulations xoxox

Unknown said...

Congrats,Rosalee!)

fionalawlor said...

Hi Jacque :)
I would like to pass the "Stylish Blogger Award" on to you as all of your work really inspires me :) Details of the award are on my blog HERE
Fiona x

Bea said...

well done Rosalee - enjoy

Rosalee said...

Are You Serious? My number got picked?
Thank you so much Jacque. I sent you an email.
Hugs and God Bless,
Rosalee M.

Asas à imaginação said...

Congratulations,Rosalee!!!Good works with your candy!hug
Hugs,Jacque!
Marlei

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congrats Rosalee! :D

Marion said...

Congratulations Rosalee.
hugs
Marion

Turid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Turid said...

Congrats yoy lucky winner!

Hugs, Turid

BrossArtAddiction said...

Congrats Rosalee, very pretty name! Thanks again Jacque! :D

xx Tracey xx

Khristen said...

Congrats, Rosalee :)

sallysbitz2 said...

Congratulations Rosalee, enjoy luv x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

angelique (anlou) said...

rosalee congrats sweetie
jacque thanks sweetie for the chance hunni
hugs angelique

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Alright! Congrats Rosalee!

KathR said...

Congratulations Rosalee on your fab win...hugs Kath..

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Congrats Rosalee, for winning all thoses yummy goodies!
hugs
doreen