Thursday, May 6, 2010

WINNER of Pixie Cottage Sweet Stuff!!

Happy Thursday everyone! I am so sorry I am a bit late with announcing this winner but this week has been a bit tenuous....but tomorrow is another day!!! My sincere thanks to everyone who dropped by to comment on the Pixie Cottage posting and now I would like to say...

CONGRATULATIONS to Megline who said:
Beautiful card as always. Your work is great.
Hugs, Line


Line, please get your mailing information to me before Sunday, May 9, so that I can get your surprise out to you right away!! And Gosh!!! Is this package on its way to France????

Just a wee reminder!! Tomorrow at Friday Sketchers we will be celebrating our Second Year Anniversary and will be having a fun Blog Hop where you can win one of 9 prizes...the challenge blog will have a prize, and each of the DT members will have a prize on their individual blogs!! It is my turn to host so I hope you will enjoy using my sketch!! So Let's Get the Party Started tomorrow!!!! I will be looking forward to seeing you right here tomorrow!!!!

11 comments:

Rufus said...

Congrats to Line! Jacque, sorry to hear that it hasn't been the best week. Hope that means that next week will be MUCH better! Do something you really love this weekend. Craft or garden.
Hugs to you,
R/

Helen F. said...

Ohhhh Congrats to Megline! You won some sweet candy...have fun creating!

Tammy said...

Congrats Megline....I hope you feel better.
smiles...always...Tammy

craftymom205 said...

Congrats Megline.

Unknown said...

Congrats Megline!

Jona Panesa said...

congrats Line!

Charlie said...

Congratulations to the winner. And THANKS for being SUCH an inspiration to you. This goes for your wonderful work as well as for your way of coping with life in general. You're such a brave lady and I truly admire that. Keep fighting those nasty cells !!!

angelique (anlou) said...

megline congrats girl.
jacque i hope you feel beter soon girl.
hugs angelique

Anonymous said...

J.B. Hang in there.You are doing GREAT.Megline congratulations on winning this week!

megline said...

Thanks all of you for your nice comments and a huge thank you to you Jacque for the nice prize. I am sending you my personal info via e-mail and no the package is not traveling very far, just north of the border in Canada.
Thanks again and take care of yourself,
Hugs, Line

Camilla said...

I really loved the card and I'm going to give the sketch a go:)

Have a really nice weekend:D